Went to Phladelphia to work for Urban Outfitters.
Stressfull morning to say atleast! Slept 3hours and almost missed the train! What an timeoptimist I am! When I came to the Pennstation to catch the Amtrack train to Philly, there was 10 min left and the line for the tickets was huge! I asked this jewish guy that was standing infront of me if he could let me through, because my train was living in 10 but that rude man gave me attitude and told me his train was coming soon too. I couldn't take the risk of missing my train and having to pay for a new ticket (my "jewish" attitude) so I walked aaallll the way to the lady that stood at the front of the hge line and asked her kindly if she could let me through, and she did. Some people are so amazingly sweet! I thanked her very much and I actually catched my train! Oh, you should have seen the rude man, he was so pissed, ha,ha. Karma is a bitch, isn't she?!
So the work in Philly went well! On my way back they booked me for next thursday again! Yey!
Iven though I hadn't slept much and was so tired, I later that night went out for a nice sashimi/sushi dinner with Steve, Frida, Dalad and Emily. After dinner we went to a cosy bar where i accidently bumped in t Joakim. a swedish friend. Fun! After the bar we met up with Nima and went to Southside where me, Steve and Nima joked around the whole night.. what was said stays a secret ;)
So after Southside me, Nima and Steve wanted to check out the new club called Avenue. Apperently that's the hottest spot in NYC right now and really hard to get in at (harder than 1oak- which Kanye West was at yesterday). Anyways. Rejection is a fact at Avenue, but we hopped in Nimas Range Rover and droove there, thought we would give it a try, and Im glad we did- we came in without any problems. Avenue is very nice. Hot crowd, nice music and small! Definetly a new fave.
//M.

Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar