Hey guys!
Haven`t had the time to blog. But I will give u guys a quick update of what ì`ve been doin.
Bought a car - Toyota Corolla.
Roadtrip to Karlstad, and Gothenborg. Was away for a week.
My cousin from Karlstad and his girlfriend came to Sthlm to hangout with me for 5 days.
Wednesday - Berns. Good music but to much people.
Thursday - sunbathing and BBQ with some friends in Aspudden. After the BBQ we played Buzz. Love that game. Played it twice. And I laugh everytime I play it.
Friday - Went to a friends house. Fofo & Jessica in Björkhagen. My cousin and everyone wanted to take a drink, so I offered to be the driver for the night. So we went to; Sturehof, Rich & East.
Saturday - Met up with Leyla, went to a b-day party. By the time we got there the party was over, and not so much food over. But we ate the food that was left, as hungry that we were. And then we ended our night at Layercake.
Today - Sunday. I might go and see BRUNO, haha really wan`t to see that movie. I loved Borat so I think I will love this one too. The weather is not so nice so movies will be a great Sunday for me. If I don`t change my mind.
Have a great Sunday.
Love // J


Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar