Me and aunt, in Moldavia. -What's up with Dumbo"the elephant"- ears?
So, Im sitting in the kitchen with the the window open and listening to the sounds of cars passing by with loud music, teenagers laughing and yelling and to the annoying sound of the icecream-truck.
So I have this theory about icecream- trucks here in NY. I think there undercover drug-cars. I've seen so many icecream trucks but never, ever, have I seen anyone buy icecream from it. Suspicious? A lil' bit. Even it's sound is mellow and strange, like something is about to go down. Not like in Sweden. The sound of the icecream-truck in Sweden is just annoyingly loud. It's probably something I got from all those hood-movies I've seen. So every time I see or hear an icecream truck I get paranoid and prepare to throw myself on the ground. You know, incase there will be a drive-by, haha.
The summer came to NYC early. It was 83F today, that's about 30C. Everybody in the neighbourhood were outside. The music was playing loud and children were running around. I had a flashback to my childhood in Moldavia and Cuba. Couldn't felt more at home.
I almost forgot. I ran across a quote today, that pretty much summons up my way of thinking right now:
-Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.
Have a nice weekend. //M.

underbaraste bilden jag sett på länge !! love love love it !!
SvaraRaderabixxx marguerite
Grymt citat.
SvaraRaderaVerkligen något man ska följa. / Hiyoba
Vilken sötnos! Va kul att du har en blogg. Ska genast följa den och dina äventyr i favvo-staden nr 1! Stor kram /Linda
SvaraRadera