"Hallå bloggen"
So the weather is terrible, it's not cold, but it's raining. And you know how I feel about the rain and my hair, haha. Feel like sitting at home, but what good would that do? So soon we're gonna hit the town and meet up with our dear friends for a dinner at Johnny Utah's, it's an urban cowboy restaurant/bar with a bull you can ride, we'll see if i'll ride the bull, would be fun.
Anyways, so Jasamin (and everybodys else for that matter) always tells me that I shouldn't straighten my hair and have my natural curls. And I always respond with "are you crazy". Don't get me wrong, curls are beautiful, I'll easyliy pull it off on a photoshoot, but in everyday-life, curls just don't look that great on me.. I think I look like a pudel. BUT, yes, listen to this, I had my curls yesterday, wasn't really comfortable with them.. but I might get more comfortable as the time goes by.. and it's soooo much easier to hop out the shower and don't have too straighten the hair for 2 and a half hour. I need to plan my life around my hair, haha. Thank's to the genes I got from my dear father.
Anyways here's some photos for you. You can compare if you like the pudel-Maria or the 2-and-a-half-hour-later- Maria better.. Love //M.


Before & after or after & before?

naaw baby you look beautiful in whatever..but u know we love it au naturaaaal ;) / Ruttna Sverige hahahah
SvaraRadera