Im so sorry for the bad update.. Let's catch up.
So yesterday was spent running around on castings. One casting was for Macy's. And I must say all of New Yorks ethnic models were there- so you can imagine the line. They all we're gorgeous and dressed fab. -No surprise at all. What surprised me though was all the "models" from ANTM. Some of them were signed to big agencys like Wilhelmina and Next. The problem isn't that they look bad, because they don't, they look better in person actually (and camera really does put on a few extra pounds..). ANTM is really fiction and such an expose doesn't really get clients lining up for you. A client doesn't want his or her's brand to be connected with ANTM, because it's a reality- show. That's why you don't see so much of the ANTM's contestants booking big job's. So you can see why I was surprised to see so many of them at Macy's neitherless signed to big agencys.
Later that day me and Miss. J went out to a restaurant on 5th ave, where they served healthy libanese food. So we drank some Merlot and had a nice time with our friends. Then we took a cab over to Tenjune and we ended the night at 1oak. Unfortunately, my camera died, so I have no photos. But I'll bet you'll find some videos on youtube and some photos tagged on FB, haha.
Thursday was alot of fun, too bad the morning after wasn't that great.. So I walked around the whole day today feeling like somebody had jumped repeatedly on my head.
So I've just been at home, taking it easy. Jasamin went out with a friend at 9 and at 11 I got this energy-kick and started to clean the whole apartment. That must be some wifey- point's. Love.
//M.


Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar