fredag 15 maj 2009

My turn

First Maria and now me.. I think im gettin sick, i`ve been coughing for two days now, and my voice is all messed up. I don`t know if it`s from the clubs when people are smoking inside that my voice got like this, or if Maria gave me some of her disease .. The funny thing is that she got better but now shes back on track again, and we both are walking around in the house and coughing at the same time. That woman still goes on her castings even when she feels all messed up. When i talk to people from Sweden and tell them im not feeling that well they all think it`s the swineflue, special my mom haha. My mom is coming to NY in 5 days, i miss her so it`s gonna be fun to show her around and take her to shop, she maybe wanna were a mask to not catch the disease. She prob gonna do all this turist stuff, but it will be fun. On sunday 17/5 me and M are gonna go and watch a swedish show called Filip & Fredrik, the guys are from Sweden but they are having their show here in NY. I heard that one of the girls from Sex & The City is gonna host, don`t know which girl yet, but i think it will be fun. I love the guys Filip & Fredrik they are so funny, they always do this crazy things. The show is gonna be in the same day in Sweden but it`s the time difference so it prob will send at night time in sweden around 8 or something at chanal 5, hope you guys will watch it then. I think im gonna go and make me some soup now and drink some tea to feel better, have to take care of myself.. I hope you all have a good day! Love // J

Wifey and I

Filip & Fredrik

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar