onsdag 6 maj 2009

SWINE FLU




Tenerife -08
This is what I look like right now. Minus the redicuolus smirck and the tan.
Plus with a shitload full of clothes becuse im freezing.



Im dying.. 
Im so sick.. and I feel SO sorry for myself. Never do. But now I do. 
Where is my fisen to take care of me?!
Wifey is out. Nobody to make me tea.. when wifey does it- she does it wrong. She put's no passion into it at all. Cruel! 

I bet you think those CK- ad's were pretty steamy. The photoshoot today was steamier. Babyoil, butts and boobs everywhere. So to all of you who complained on my FB-picture, guess your not going to like my butt sticking out in AD's and Billboard's here and there, mua-ha-ha-ha. Don't worry, the pictures are very tasteful (of course).
The photographer of the day was Tony Duran, he was amazing! Marc himself was also there and directed a little and also starred in some photos. 
Haha, every photoshoot is a new experience, this experience brought it's own bartender that delivered diferrent lemon-drops after each shoot. Now that's what I call service. 
The other models were great- thank god, because I've worked with stinky attitudes and it only makes my job twice as hard. They also filmed on the set; a "behind-the-scenes - How it is to be a model". That film will be in Marc Ecko stores all over the world. Should be interesting.

Back to my sickness- Who is going to scratch my back and hear me complain about my illness at the moment? Kiss me on the forehead and cover me with a blankett?If you think wifey's gonna do it- forget it- she's sceaming plans to take over the world.. She doesn't have time for sickness.
I have fever. Nobody to run and buy me medicine. If I'll send Jas I bet she'll buy something that will kill me. I love that woman, but when she's not committing to her "missions" it does not end good, for me.
I have castings in the early morning tommorrow. One of them is for Jean Paul Gaultier- Nice- I look like a total crackhead- hope he's into heroin-chic. Because I feel overdoes-chic. And my hair has so much babyoil in it that if I would lean into a wall it would leave a mark. Fresh. 
So with a fever, oily hair and high heels you'll be seeing me run (more like walk like a retard becuase my body is aching- I've been bending my body in the most weirdest positions today) around in manhattan. 
I'll put my best game-face on, though, and deliver- because that's what I do ;) 
The glamorous life of a model... 



Love from Sicko//M.


3 kommentarer:

  1. naaaw baby girl..I feel for uuu..Gonna bring hot chicken soup with me..and put on a show for u just to put a smile on that face off yours hahaha...puuuuusssss / L

    SvaraRadera
  2. feel sorry for U M...men samtidigt you always make me laugh med dina roliga kommentarer...
    good luck today!.Puss Julie

    SvaraRadera
  3. Yeees! Chicken soup!
    Gulliga ni är, tack! Värmer :)

    Im happy your laughing out off my pain hahaha :)

    puss på er.

    SvaraRadera