Saturday was spent in Williamsburg.
Marguerite came out here and we walked around a little and sat down at a hamburger place near the water. It was wonderful to see her, missed her!
These past days I have felt drained on energy. Just feel like sitting at home doing nothing. Going outside, even to the grocery store has been a hasard for me.
So this night I felt that I needed to pull my self together and get out. Nothing changes nor makes things better by sitting at home!
So me, Jas and Mommy F went to Mr.West where we met up everybody. We had a blast!
It's 06.10 in the morning, we just got home! Mommy F is a little partyanimal! She even went up on the couch to dance with me! Love it!
Tomorrow we're going to have the weekly BBQ-hood- party, I'll try to record it.
//M.

Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar