torsdag 7 maj 2009
Another crazy night
Okey, let me tell about yesterday, a very special night with Steve and Nic. I met up these 2 guys at the club Grennhouse, we had so much fun, the raper Nas was there too, so alot of people were there. The music was amazing, but the guys wanted to move on to the club One Oak. I love to go there on wednesdays beacuse of the music, so we did. We danced for a little bit there, Nic and Steve were shaking it on the dancefloor. Then Nic get`s a phonecall from a friend of his that they are in a stripclub, so he asked me and Steve if we wanted to go and we just look at each other and say " I can go if you wanna go, i do whatever you wanna do" haha we need to learn how to communicate better. So we went... And it was crazy..It was the first time for the both of us or maybe the three of us, not sure about Nic haha. He semeed to enjoy him self, but when i asked him he said he didn`t.. (Yeah right) So all this beautiful woman are looking at us, and they obviously know that it`s the first time for us visitning a strip club.. so they came up to Steve and asked him if he wanted a lapdance.. the guy didn`t feel comfortable so he turned down on a lapdance, alot of guys wouldn`t do that, that`s why i like Steve so much. He is a very kind person, and thinks about everyone..Both me and Steve thought we would get away from the lapdance, but we didn`t. Nic told one of the girls to give us both a lapdance.. So she did.. I feelt sorry for Steve and Steve felt sorry for me haha it was the first time for both of us and we didn`t know what to do! It was all crazy.. But i loved their shoes and the woman were beautiful. All i can say is that it was an hell of a night..
// J
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)


I was so close to asking you to hold my hand cuz I was so uncomfortable ha ha// peanut
SvaraRadera