tisdag 5 maj 2009

Recap


Saturday was fun. I can't really tell much about it because I will get killed. But what I can tell you is that the night was spent at Mansion in Chelsea. Great music. A little bit to  ghetto for my taste. By ghetto I mean a club in which you walk in and whenever someone smiles you get blinded (oh! that's must be why everybody wears sunglasses inside!) and Im not talking about teeth whitening a lá Ross. Im talking about "grillz", the hip-hop phenomenon. Violet on the other hand seemed to enjoy them.. (This will get me killed- what don't I do for you readers). We got stalked this night.. (for some the stalking went on for days.. Keyword here is Karma with a capital K). One of the stalkers that night was Tyson Beckford.  I was surprised by his length, thought he was much taller.
On sunday night we went to eat at a place called Nobu. It's a new style Japanese restaurant, owned by Robert DeNiro, himself. We ate loads of sashimi and sushi. I must reccommend the Kobe beef (Wagyu-beef) if you ever go there. It is prepered sashimi-style and you order it per oz. It is said to be one of the world's most exclusive meet. I understand why. The kobe-beef is so special because the cattles are fed a beer a day and are massaged with sake daily. They are also slaughtered in  a humane and painless way, to keep the meat tender and at it's highest flavor. The Wagyu-beef is very healthy and melts in your mouth.
We continued from Nobu to Goldbar. Apparantly there were alot of Redsox's players (I think that's baseball?). Anyhow, we had a really great time, and danced the night away, once again.
Monday was more calm (for me atleast). I had late castings. One of them was a "round-2" casting for Marc Ecko fragrance campaign. The photoshoot will be steamy. Think Calvin Klein Jeans- campaign. 
Im shoting tomorrow, wednesday, got to get up in the dawn, so it will be an early night for me. 
Feels like I never go out anymore. Wifey on the other hand is a little party-animal. We'll for her defense, it is 5 de Mayo, a big Mexican holiday. And a big holiday eed's to be celebrated!
I bet she'll have juicy story's to tell tomorrow. That woman always has, and since she's going to Marquee tonight (the no.1 celebrity spot), I bet there will be some gossip for me tomorrow! 



Nobu

Goldbar




Steamy Calvin Klein Ad's

Love // M.

1 kommentar:

  1. tyson beckford??? tysoooooooon beckfoooooord??? Ja tror jag döööör.../ L

    SvaraRadera