lördag 30 maj 2009

Changes



Ph. Patricia Reyes

So let's catch up a lil' bit.
This past week has been.. hmm.. interesting, to say at the least!
Starting off with the Memorial weekend. Party and bullshit. Fun times.
Memorial day had alot to offer- more than I was bargaining for, haha. Started out with meeting up Steve and Nima, we went to Nimas friends in Little Italy, It was so hot outside so we sat at the roofterrass and had some popstickles and wine, tasty. Then we went for some healthy ice-cream and later on we ate dinner at Nimas restaurant. Seafood pasta and sangria- that's; "yummy in my tummy".
Yes. Then we just chilled at Nimas. Yeah. Me and Steve got a little Martha Stewart and wanted to bake (Marthas jailmates would be proud). Anyways. So we went out and bought some grocerys.. I must say, the cake was a great success, for some. Not so much what happend after. Haha. But thats a whooooooole other story. Dalad came by too, we all played a lil' Mario cart, watched a documentary (?) and then we played some bowling on WII. Yes, it was fun. Hehe.

Jobwise, I've been running around on differrent castings as usual. Was on a showroom casting for Moschino yesterday. Excellent ;) 
Im working for Macy's and Urban Outfitters next week. So atleast a trip to Philly. Think we're photoshooting for Macy's in the city. 
So I was at the agency today, getting keys (tell you about it later on) and just hanging out with the bookers and other models. So, me and Lana (the owner of the agency)  start to talk about random stuff and then she tells me that NYC fashionweek is coming up and that we need to get me a different haircut/hairstyle. Hm, interesting. My first reaction was "Lana, please don't tell me you you want to shave my head". 
She laughed- I started to breath again. 
So guys, we'll see what she has in mind for me. Maybe I'll go Beyonce blond? Or Victoria Beckham short, haha, eitheir way, we all will have too see. Exciting! 

As I said, I picked up the keys today at the agency. As you were told earlier- Jas is going back to Sweden and Im staying, so Im moving into another apartment, it's located in East Williamsburg. Not far from where Im now, and that's good. 
Im going back to Sweden around 23rd of june for about 2 weeks. Gonna be fun to see everybody and enjoy the swedish summer. I miss my little brother so much! My little "plutt".
There's also somebody else Im kind of longing to see.. ;)

It's going to be so empty without Jas. Can't believe she's going. So now she'll have to read my bloggposts to be updated, haha. But she'll be back soon. She wont have NYC waiting for long ;) 
So, yes, I know my updating has sucked- alot.  But no more. Now Im going to try to blog a little everyday. Instead of 2pages post once a week. And ALOT of pictures!



Ph. Patricia Reyes


Kisses //M.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar