So guess who almost overslept Jean Paul Gaultier this morning? Guilty as charged! I snoozed (bad idea) and woke up an hour later than supposted to. So I rushed up out of the bed, cursing myself, and calling one of my bookers. He told me that it was alright and re-schedualed it a half an hour later, so I made it. Thank God.
And yes Im still sick. Really sick. Bought some "wal-flu"- flavored with cherry. It is the most nastiest thing ever. And I usually like weird stuff (because of my russian heritage- I can eat and drink anything- and like it too.). So you know it's bad, when I don't like it.
I have been sleeping on and off all day. At times I can't even go out off the bed. Need to get better soon.
So there is something I want to warn all of you about. That just happend to me.
It's credit card fraud. My card stopped working a couple of days ago, which I though was weird, but probably just a problem with the chip or that it had been off-magnitized (is that even a word?). So I didn't really worry. Then I get an email that I got a letter in Sweden from my bank and it said that they suspect that my card has been stolen and because of that they shut it down. And I was laughing and thinking that they probably thought that because I've been buying stuff over here for a month now (idiot). So I call them up and they tell me that they figured that I was abroad (of course) and that somebody tried to buy SJ-cards (simular to mta-cards) in Stockholm for over 8000kr (about 1000dollars) and some other stuff but the purchases were declined. And after they shut my card off someone tried to purchase stuff of big amounts through the internet. Im so glad that I hadn't moved over all my savings to the card-account. So be careful, because they probably got a hold of my creditcard number and code when I was taking money out of an ATM in stockholm. Be really careful. You don't want this happening to you. Now I have to fill in loads of paperwork and since Im in the states it's a little bit complicated. They will have to send me a whole new card and numbers and that will take up to a month (if not more). So Im stuck here without my VISA. Fantastic. I also need to reclaim the money they've taken from me, who knows when I'll get them back. So, just want to warn all of you. Be careful, and if you take out money do it at the ATM in your bank. Because you don't want this happening to you.
Take care, be well & protect your money ;)
//M.

Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar