söndag 17 maj 2009

BK





So we got home about an hour ago. 
Me and J went out with Sam and some other friends. First we went to some sportsbar deeeep down in Brooklyn, haha, even Sam thought it was to ghetto. We met a friend of his that just got out of jail. After 15 yrs. Not the type you'd like to mess with, haah. 
I couldn't wait to get out of there. So finally we go. Guess what happends? We get into a car accident. A car drives right into us from behind when it's a red light. Nothing serious, we were ok- we are ok! My head hurted a little a while after, because the back of my head got slammed into the backseat. But I was mostly chocked- everything happend really fast. But it was nothing serious- and we are all good. 
The other driver (read:the idiot) wasn't looking at the road, he was texting, so he didn't notice the red light and that we were standing in front of him. Cars and phones don't go hand in hand, when are people going to realize that? 
Anyways. So after all the paperwork and stuff we continue on to Rivington hotel. They got a great lounge there and they also have a pool table. So we played some pool, relaxed and had a great time.
Sam is hilarious- he does stand-up. And boy, the man got jokes! 
After rivington- we all got really hungry, so we headed to Williamsburg and went to a hipster spot where we had some burgers & sandwiches, we talked and laughed- nice end to a chill evening. 
So now we're at home. Jas is in bed. In a few hours we're going to get up and go to that Fredrik & Filip- show. Jas had me promise 5 times that I would get up and go with her. I have this habit that when Im tired, you won't get me anywhere. My sleep means everything to me! 
But i promised. So Im going to get up, because I promiiiiised. I can tell you one thing for sure, you will be seeing me alot at starbucks tomorrow!
Im off to bed now. Goodnight! 

//M.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar