04:56
Sitting and drinking my coffee.
Getting ready to leave. Have to be in the studio that is located in Philadelphia at 8:45.
So.
The past couple of days have been really rough for me.
Nothing that I can't handle- Hey, you know me ;) But, it definetly makes everything a little harder.
I've been expiriencing the nasty side of the modeling industry. Something that people always hear about- the horror-stories. This is exactly what you want to keep your child away from!
I don't know how much information I can give out due to the whole process that is going on. Everybodys involved, both the police, the prosecutors and my agency.
Im lucky to have an agency that stands by me and actually convinced me to go through with this- I really don't want to see a 14- year old go through the same nightmare- that scares me.
I just want to thank everybody that have been there for me, a big thank you for your support and sweet words, you guys definetly makes this whole thing a little easier.
Jas' mom got in from Stockholm yesterday. Feels wonderful to have her here. Missed her.
So I got some good news too. I got booked for that Macy's job. We're shooting the 4 of june.
One door smashes right into your face- another one opens.
Im going back to Stockholm sometime after the 4th of june but before 24 june. To fix some papers, just for about 2 weeks. Then Im going back.
Things are hard right now, but this is what I want to do, and as the scorpio I am, when my mind decides something.. I do it. Stick to it.
No matter what.
Anyways, I have to run now. Put that smile on and deliveerrrr. Off I go.
Talk to you later.
//M.

Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar