fredag 8 maj 2009

Friday



It's Friday night, and Im at home. As usual. Jas has stopped calling me by my first name. She now referees to me as old & boring. Wifey, my wifey. She's at Touch tonight- Ed Hardy is having his fashion show over there. I like how Steve refereed to that place when I talked to him earlier today. I quote "Touch is ghetto- but not to ghetto", haha. Me like.
Im gonna sit this weekend out, staying in and recovering. Can't run around all day long on castings and be ill. And besides, im flying of to Philly soon, can't mess around with my health. I'm sitting it out until monday. Because on monday comes my DHL delivery package from Cuba. 
Sometimes I forget that my family is full of doctors and surgeons. Described to my uncle what I have and he's sending over strong antibiotics, haha. (I've only taken antibiotics once In my life- I am fully aware of what too much usage of it can cause, that's why I talked to a legite and good doctor. Even though I like to joke alot, you should always consult a doctor before using antibiotics!)
Now to some less serious issues. I was out today, walking home, and a man came up to me as I passed by a chineese restaurant and asked me if I was hungry, telling me that he could buy me some food. WTF? What's up with that? Did I look hungry? I started to laugh, and kindly told him thank you- Im good. Might hit him up, though.. my VISA-card still isn't working.. haha (It's a joke- to my immigrant family, who wouldn't get this. You don't have to call me and start sending me money).
Anyways. Hope your enjoying your friday. Have fun babes. 




Love// M.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar